Friday, December 2, 2016

The World's Longest Bathroom Break Has Ended

Hi, did you miss me?

It's been a long three years or so, and I have to admit that I'm reticent to come back to this thing that I left behind in the dust so long ago.  Yet here I am; please proceed to rock me like a hurricane.

A lot has happened since we last sat and palavered, you and I.  I'm married, have a couple of kids, work a job, go to college, and occasionally find time to sleep for a few minutes.  We can get into all of that stuff one of these days, assuming I ever have another free moment to come talk to you.  But in the mean time, I wanted to get on here and let you know that I'm working to streamline things on the author front a little.

Some of my stuff is now up on Amazon, available for Kindle.  You can check out my Amazon Author Page at the link to the right.  As time goes on, I'm hoping to get more projects off the ground, both literary and otherwise (I'm even considering, God help me, a podcast eventually).  I'll keep you all updated as I get this stuff figured out.  And if any of you have suggestions as to how to make this better, please don't hesitate to let me know.  I write the stories - the business side still confuses me.

Anyway, that's all for now.  I just wanted to let you know that I'm back, and that you'll hopefully be seeing a lot more of me in the very near future.

Cheers!


P.S. For those of you who used to read this blog back in the day (all five of you), know that while I have taken my old posts down, they have not been destroyed.  Perhaps someday I'll compile them into a coffee table book.  In the meantime, enjoy the new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment